ART SERVICES & REQUIREMENTS
Our friendly and knowledgeable art department can handle all of your graphic needs. If you do not have camera ready art our art department will be happy to create an image or logo for you.
If you have your own art to provide, we ask that it meets our requirements which are outlined below. If your artwork needs editing, we will be happy to provide up to one hour of editing time at no charge. If your artwork needs more extensive work, you will be informed of any charges before your order is processed by your Customer Care Representative.
- Most desirable files are those from Adobe Illustrator (ai) or Coreldraw (cdr).
- All fonts must be converted to outlines
- Other files we can work with are jpeg, pdf, eps, and png. Files should be 300 dpi
Don’t Have Artwork?
- Send us your hand sketch…or any other format you might have. Our graphic artists can take your idea from paper to print or to thread. Please allow a few extra days of delivery time for this process.
Do you keep artwork on file?
- Yes, we keep your artwork on file for 3 years (from your last buy) for easy re-ordering or for ordering new items
Where do I send my artwork?
- You can upload your artwork or sketch during the ordering process.
- Or email it to email@example.com
A Word about TrademarksIf we use artwork you have supplied to imprint or embroider your product, you are warranting that you have unrestricted right and authority to use and distribute that artwork. Advanced Graphics is not liable for the use of Trademarked or Licensed Images and customer assumes full responsibility for the use thereof.